Thursday, February 19, 2015

I'm back...??

What a hiatus!..well, actually, let's be honest and say I may not stick with it this time either because, you see, I do have something to say and many thoughts and opinions but I am so busy these days. 

God has given me the desire of my heart and blessed us with a fourth and last (for sure) baby.  I had to put homeschooling off the table, which I hate.  I love to see my kids "get it". I hate that another person gets that experience with them. It was best for them though. I was WAY too unreliable with my 9 months of morning sickness.  Babies are ALWAYS a blessing but, as the Bible says, birthing is a curse and in my opinion so is pregnancy. I do enjoy some of the pregnancy of course but it was way harder in my 30s than it was in my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment